Thursday, October 15, 2009

What a day...

I'm so pissed off with Maxis...I just bought a blackberry bold. I've been hearing complains here and there about maxis 3G, so, I've decided to sign up with Celcom. Because it's cheaper, faster and the coverage is wider. I was previously using a corporate line and to transfer over it'll be easier if I switch to prepaid. So, I went to the Maxis Centre in Gardens Mid Valley and filled up the necessary forms and attached a photocopy of my I.C. along with the authorisation letter to release the number from my dad's company stating my name and I.C.

The prepaid line was activated in just a few hours..I was actually quite impressed with the efficiency but this afternoon i received a message from Celcom saying that my previous service provider declined the port over and I called Celcom to inquire about the matter. Apparently my particulars do not tally...So how could this possibly happened? Guess what? It's registered under my name but tagged to my dad's company and my I.C. number is the company's registration number. That's why!!! I went berserk...To add on, i ran out of credit! omg... can't believe this man. If it's not because of their mistakes I would have gotten my line today and probably my data plan as well. Sigh..

To rectify this problem, I have to personally go to the Maxis Centre to amend their mistakes. They do not receive phone calls and only attend to walk-in customers. That's just great!! I asked the operator "This is clearly their mistake. Why can't you edit the information for me? She said "Sorry miss, we cannot edit information. This is a call centre. Only Maxis Centre can help you with this. Anything i can help you?" Ugh... I thanked her and hung up. Well at least am not the only dissatisfied customer.

One thing cracked me up tho.. haaha... Alex's tweet :
"scream at them oni! no mercy! Make sure when ur done they will forever remember ur name n use u as their case study! LOL"

Just another ranting and venting of mine.. sorry to bore you.

Have a good day.