Monday, April 26, 2010

...It's a beautiful feeling...

This is a random post. It's nearly the end of the month and I have to pay my income tax for 2009. Peeps..don't forget to submit your BE Tax Form! Due date is 30th April. I was searching for my tax file in my drawer and found a piece of art done by Will. My heart instantly felt heavy. You know that sinking feeling?..I can't fully express this beautiful feeling of mine! Thanks love..

If I were asked, what a difference a day makes? I'll say the difference is You..
Thank you for being there and for taking the time to care. Those small little gestures and thoughts that make my day so delightful.

Here's a little something I would like to share :-

Why are you so in love and How? We've found two important characteristics, kindness & intelligence. They are extremely important in the process of falling in love . By the way... attractiveness is not connected to these things. These two attributes are things that people learn about someone from knowing them over time. Intelligence is important in all aspects of life especially in love. But kindness is the strongest indicator for a successful long-term relationship. yes no? A definite Yes for me..

Have a lovely day ahead