Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Short Film by Karl Lagerfeld...

Karl Lagerfeld presents you the Chanel 2011 Cruise Show with the debut of his short film "Remember Now", which was shot in Saint-Tropez France. The film features actors Elisa Sednaoui, Pascal Greggory and Jean-Roch, as well as models Freja Beha, Jake Davies, Magdalena Frackowiak, Baptiste Giabiconi, Sébastien Jondeau, Anja Rubik, Karolina Kurkova, Abbey Lee, Leigh Lezark and Heidi Mount.

Lagerfeld wrote, directed, and makes a cameo in the film mentioned “When I do a film, I see the movie before I’ve made it. I don’t make scripts because it’s written in my head. I like short one-liners.” So, here it is..





I came to realise that many big brands are engaging in short films, like the ones I posted a couple of months back by Absolut Vodka, Oliver Peoples and a film from Alex Roman. Reason being it's definitely much cheaper..cost a fraction of a typical tv commercial and it's free for distribution. Another trending media?