Thursday, July 30, 2009

Reminiscing...

Last night I met up with my gfs for dinner and it was a great catching up session. A lot of updating, bitching and gossiping!! Smelly Melly is going to Melbourne soon... I’m so jealous (turning green)!! Hope you’ll have a blast (without a doubt I know you will have the time of your life) and Don't forget to text us. I really miss Melbourne! You know, once in while I'll reminisce and rekindle good old times with the gals. Everything was so easy; you didn’t have any worries...Just carefree. It’s definitely the best time of my life! Come to think of it, I miss the early Saturday mornings with Sandy to Vic Market for grocery shopping and hearty breakfast after that. The domestication lifestyle..not that I can’t have it here. Just that you tend to be reliant when your parents are around, correct? hmm...

I miss our hangout bunch of gals for coffee, dessert, shopping, clubbing (I'll never forget the first time in 'Next Blue' with Sandy, the clubbing nights at Lavish and Roti John for supper) etc etc.. The silly things you do, jumping tramps and trains, sugar high on desserts and OD on umeshu with Pam at Ajisen Ramen on her b'day! hahaha... we were laughing like mad! ROFL. The train rides with Pam to uni (not forgetting our hot chocolate and muffins... hehe... and me being late most of the time!), the group assignments, presentations and studying for finals in the public library...puts a smile on my face every time I think of it. The good times that we’ve shared will etch deep into our memories.


Me, Candice, Mui Peng, Mel, Michelle & Sandra

*Smile*

Me and Sandy