Friday, July 3, 2009

Toothache..

Am i wiser? my wisdom tooth is forcing itself out!! It’s been aching since yesterday so much so that i can barely open my jaw. Wanted to take yesterday off but there were urgent work matters to attend to.. sigh.. i bore up with the pain the god damn whole day. I swear I was counting every second… The pain was unbearable and after work, i rushed to the nearest clinic in Bangsar “Medi-Clinic Lee & Goh”. Why Bangsar? Cuz i have to pick my dear sister up from work.


tooth


The doctor prescribed me ponstan and antibiotic to ease the pain and swollen gums. Went to Oh Papa across the street and bought black pepper curry puff to eat just so that i can take my meds. Not long after my medication…like what? half an hour? the pain is gone… i know.. temporary!! I felt so relieved… Phew!! Went to bed early AND now (6.00AM) me squinting my eyes writing this post is in PAIN & AGONY. I can hear the morning prayers from the mosque near my house.


My tooth is acting up on me again :( Went upstairs took a few bites and a cup of warm milo before taking the pain killers. I hate this feeling… I’m feeling so tired but can’t seem to fall back to sleep. There goes another ‘sigh’.. how the heck am i going to wake up at 9AM? Promised my mom to take her to Imbi market to have breakfast and marketing…And..my dental appointment is at 10.30AM with Pristine Dental.


Anyway..I’m gonna log off now.. Hopefully by listening to Emi Fujita will lullaby me to sleep… Nitezzzz