Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My First Artwork

Many thanks to all who have inspired me, educated me, loved me and put up with me. Yadda Yadda.. I could never be out making images and doing what I love. It's a real gift.

Last week I have been reading up on posts and checking out, I have decided to take up photoshop as a hobby. I've been wanting to learn how to draw and create artwork using photoshop. Learning how to utilize the different tool bars on the side is not easy as you think, you really have to be creative using different tools to get different result.

After heaps of reading up on photoshop and informative lessons, I had to try something on my own. I need to practice!!! I want to pick up photoshop ASAP..hehe.. Anyway, this is my first experiment with different kinds of brushes, gradient tools, blur tools, playing with the colours, shadow, highlights and opacity. Check it out!!

I've attached a copy of the image below. Thanks for reading!

my first art work (Lesson 103) after retouched BLOG